Set a rule what files to be fetched in Receive File Over SFTP

Hello team, 

I was wondering if receiving files from SFTP can fetch files by batch or just one file at a time.

Also, can we specify what files to be fetched only based on the file date when it was uploaded to the server?

Thank you.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

I can see that smart service allow you to specify the document name to fetch. If you don't know document name, you can try using the Get Remote Directory Contents first (to get the list of available files) to see if the file exists first before attempting to download

• Hello.

Thanks for your reply.

I tried  Get Remote Directory Contents and was able to set the files in a process variable. However my problem is I am not able to index it. I tried creating a script task first with index(pv!files, 1, null) just to get for example the 1st file in the list then my target is fileToFetch.

However my problem is I am not able to put any value in fileToFetch process variable. May I know if the results from Get Remote Directory Contents is considered list of string? Thank you.

• Hello.

Thanks for your reply.

I tried  Get Remote Directory Contents and was able to set the files in a process variable. However my problem is I am not able to index it. I tried creating a script task first with index(pv!files, 1, null) just to get for example the 1st file in the list then my target is fileToFetch.

However my problem is I am not able to put any value in fileToFetch process variable. May I know if the results from Get Remote Directory Contents is considered list of string? Thank you.

Children
No Data