Load CSV file to database gives error "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '=' at line 1" I am using same CSV file that was exported using e

Load CSV file to database gives error "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '=' at line 1" I am using same CSV file that was exported using export db to CSV

have gone through all the discussions so far on the community we are using on-premise mysql DB so using this smart service rather than import CSV to DB which was also giving error anyway.

will attach excel file I am trying to import:

date is in proper format:'yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss' since that was earlier error

Anyone faced similar issue or knows the cause please help

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I'm not sure on your issue with this node (it tends to be finicky), but if you can save the files in excel format I always prefer utilizing fn!readexcelsheetpaging(), cast the results as the CDT type you need to save and utilize the Write to Data Store Entity service.  Much more flexible and robust.

• I'm not sure on your issue with this node (it tends to be finicky), but if you can save the files in excel format I always prefer utilizing fn!readexcelsheetpaging(), cast the results as the CDT type you need to save and utilize the Write to Data Store Entity service.  Much more flexible and robust.

Children
No Data