Excel Template Merge

Certified Senior Developer

Hi,

I have a requirement  to export and download an excel file with more than 50 columns. As the Appian OOTB functionality allows to export only 50 columns I tried using the plug-in "Excel Template Merge" - Append Sheets smart service. But the downloaded file is not an excel file even though the result parameter doesn't contain any error. If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

How many columns in total do you need it to have?  What is the nature of the data you're inputting? 

Does the Export DSE to Excel methodology suit your needs other than the column limit?  If so, you might consider arranging a process model to call this node twice in succession - feeding the result of the first call into the second call (and manually setting a starting column for the second call).

Certified Lead Developer

How many columns in total do you need it to have?  What is the nature of the data you're inputting? 

Does the Export DSE to Excel methodology suit your needs other than the column limit?  If so, you might consider arranging a process model to call this node twice in succession - feeding the result of the first call into the second call (and manually setting a starting column for the second call).

Children
No Data