Import csv to database

The plug-in is not compatible with Appian 22.1. what else can I do to import csv to database

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Did you try to use it and have a problem or are you just asking if it's supported or not? Generally we don't update the app market documentation to list every version that is supported because it's assumed that if it worked in an older version that it will work in a new version. In general it's extremely rare for plug-ins to break on upgrade because we almost never deprecate Java APIs that are used for the plug-ins. Like the other poster said, I'd expect the plug-in to work on 22.1 versions going forward unless specified otherwise.

• Did you try to use it and have a problem or are you just asking if it's supported or not? Generally we don't update the app market documentation to list every version that is supported because it's assumed that if it worked in an older version that it will work in a new version. In general it's extremely rare for plug-ins to break on upgrade because we almost never deprecate Java APIs that are used for the plug-ins. Like the other poster said, I'd expect the plug-in to work on 22.1 versions going forward unless specified otherwise.

Children
No Data