now 22.2 version Export CDT To Excel [Deprecated] ..so are there any alternative plugin cdt to excel .. any one guide me on this

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

It's been "deprecated" for several years now.  It still works as far as I know, and if you hae one of the many use cases that require it, there's still no sufficient "official" replacement yet as Chris already mentioned.

Edit: if you can describe your requirement a bit more, we can check whether Export DSE to Excel would work for you, and if not, we can add your reasons to the long list of feature-incomplete items in one of the existing Feature Request threads for it.

Certified Lead Developer

It's been "deprecated" for several years now.  It still works as far as I know, and if you hae one of the many use cases that require it, there's still no sufficient "official" replacement yet as Chris already mentioned.

Edit: if you can describe your requirement a bit more, we can check whether Export DSE to Excel would work for you, and if not, we can add your reasons to the long list of feature-incomplete items in one of the existing Feature Request threads for it.

Children
No Data