Split excel sheet into multiple sheets

Certified Senior Developer

Hello Team,

I would like to know if there is any plugin/smart service available to split data from one sheet and place it to multiple sheets in same excel?

eg: suppose if I have 100 rows in first sheet of excel, I want to cut first 25 rows from it and place it in new sheet.

Thank you in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents

Hey, I dont think so, something like this is available in plugins. But we can create the code for it. Steps to do:

1) read the excel file and store it into a variable.

2) then use create excel from CDT as an MNI and in that you can use either foreach for the number of rows to insert or toDatasubset function in which you can give paginginfo. Instead of MNI we can prefer XOR functionality to make looping. 

Hope in that way, you can achieve it. please let me know if any clarification required.

Hey, I dont think so, something like this is available in plugins. But we can create the code for it. Steps to do:

1) read the excel file and store it into a variable.

2) then use create excel from CDT as an MNI and in that you can use either foreach for the number of rows to insert or toDatasubset function in which you can give paginginfo. Instead of MNI we can prefer XOR functionality to make looping. 

Hope in that way, you can achieve it. please let me know if any clarification required.

Children