Google analytics issue

I have tried to import google analytics utility into my application

im getting the below error.

kindly help me to resolve this

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The downloaded ZIP needs to be extracted. It will contain documentation on how to install the app.

• Step 1: i have downloaded the utility and added the zip file to my application

Step 2: i have navigated to google analytics and logged in with my gmail account and created Appiantrackingproperty as below which starts with UA-

Step 3: i have replaced the GA_trackingid in the utility code with mine.

Step 4: I have created site and added GA_demointerface and launch the site. Navigated through the interface buttons. 

Step 5: Coming to google analytics page and checked the status as below

It is showing 0 users.

Note:

While creating property in google analytics, in weburl i have given the appian  siteurl there.

Appian Site web-address: https://abc.com/sites/ga-site

Google analytics web url:

Appian is deployed in cloud and we are using that for development. I have added my gmail id as user in google analytics Utility app administrator group as well.

what i have missed? help me to resolve this.

• Step 1: i have downloaded the utility and added the zip file to my application

Step 2: i have navigated to google analytics and logged in with my gmail account and created Appiantrackingproperty as below which starts with UA-

Step 3: i have replaced the GA_trackingid in the utility code with mine.

Step 4: I have created site and added GA_demointerface and launch the site. Navigated through the interface buttons. 

Step 5: Coming to google analytics page and checked the status as below

It is showing 0 users.

Note:

While creating property in google analytics, in weburl i have given the appian  siteurl there.

Appian Site web-address: https://abc.com/sites/ga-site

Google analytics web url:

Appian is deployed in cloud and we are using that for development. I have added my gmail id as user in google analytics Utility app administrator group as well.

what i have missed? help me to resolve this.

Children
No Data