View, edit and save excel to appian

Certified Senior Developer

Hello All,

I need to display excel within appian UI (interface may be). I need to edit the excel and save it back to where it was (knowledge Centre).

How can I implement it? any suggestion is appreciated.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

The only workaround I've found so far to display Excel files direclty embedded within an interface (in any capacity whatsoever) is via the newer paid plug-in called "PDF Tron".  I don't think it'll let you edit and save an excel - though it *might* let you save a PDF copy of your edits, I'm not sure.  There's a free preview version of the plug-in I was able to get working a few months ago when I first tried it, so you could check it out and see if it gets you any closer to what you need.

Certified Lead Developer

The only workaround I've found so far to display Excel files direclty embedded within an interface (in any capacity whatsoever) is via the newer paid plug-in called "PDF Tron".  I don't think it'll let you edit and save an excel - though it *might* let you save a PDF copy of your edits, I'm not sure.  There's a free preview version of the plug-in I was able to get working a few months ago when I first tried it, so you could check it out and see if it gets you any closer to what you need.

Children
No Data