Hi, I'm just wondering to know from where the following services

Hi,

I'm just wondering to know from where the following services will be injected into a custom plugin? (or how those objects will be available in a custom plugin)? SmartServiceContext or ServiceContext or UserService or UserProfileService? ...

OriginalPostID-111891

OriginalPostID-111891

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks Eduardo. I would like to know, is that the BND tool who injects them(make those objects available into our plug-in)? or the JBoss or there any custom class that makes these classes(UserService etc...) available into a plugin?
    because when ever we execute any function from Appian we only pass a few parameters not the injected ones. who would make the remaining services available?
  • Thanks Eduardo. I would like to know, is that the BND tool who injects them(make those objects available into our plug-in)? or the JBoss or there any custom class that makes these classes(UserService etc...) available into a plugin?
    because when ever we execute any function from Appian we only pass a few parameters not the injected ones. who would make the remaining services available?
Children
No Data