FTPS Smart service fails when retrieving directory information

Certified Associate Developer

Good morning,

We are trying to recover directory information with the Get Remote Folder Contents smart service (FTPS).

The configuration we have is:

fileTransferConf:

'type!{plugins.ps.appiancorp.com/.../}FT_Config'(

serverHostName: "ftp.prueba.es",

serverPort: 21021,

scsExternalSystemKey: "sftp_prueba_appian",

usePerUserCredentials: false()

}

Server File Path: "/DEV/"

* In the user console we have configured the scsExternalSystemKey with the corresponding user and pass.

The error obtained is:

ERROR com.appiancorp.ps.plugins.filetransfer.ftps.GetRemoteFolderContentsOverFTPS - org.apache.commons.net.ftp.FTPConnectionClosedException: Connection closed without indication.

The credentials are the same ones we are using in WinSCP and FileZilla. Both work fine to connect to FTPS site. We have tried adding documents so that the route is like this:

"/DEV/test.docx"

Has anyone faced the same problem?

A greeting and thanks in advance.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents Reply
    Certified Lead Developer
    in reply to sandrap5933
    in mine for testing input I send port 21 and in the real one I must send 21021.

Check with your IT folks to see whether your special port might be getting blocked.  As it's not a standard port for incoming connections (afaik), it also just might be an issue of it not automatically have port forwarding turned on at whatever server it's hosted at, meanining no connection from outside at that port would automatically find your FTP server until it's configured properly for that purpose.

Children