If I Update New Plugin old functions will work?

Hi Team,

I Need to update People Function Plugin in my local server,

if I Update with new market version my existing functions will work or only new plugin functions will work ?

below are the difference between old and new functions list 

Old

New 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

you are mistaken here, i believe.  the "key features and functionality" list from the plug-in's description page is **NOT** an all-inclusive list of all functions the plug-in will contain, it is merely a passive description.  I can almost guarantee you that nearly all of the current functions will still be in the updated version (some may have been removed and some may have been replaced with iterated versions - the documentation on this is often very unclear unfortunately).

Certified Lead Developer

you are mistaken here, i believe.  the "key features and functionality" list from the plug-in's description page is **NOT** an all-inclusive list of all functions the plug-in will contain, it is merely a passive description.  I can almost guarantee you that nearly all of the current functions will still be in the updated version (some may have been removed and some may have been replaced with iterated versions - the documentation on this is often very unclear unfortunately).

Children