Get the internal ID from the opaque URI for a document

Is there a method in the Java API that returns the internal ID of a document if you only have the opaque URI?

Here is a link to the Java API ContentService interface that returns the opaque URI, but I need to the do reverse: https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/21.3/api/com/appiancorp/suiteapi/content/ContentService.html#getOpaqueContentUri-long-

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I am passing the HTML from a rich text editor into a custom plugin. The plugin needs access to the images, but the only reference is the opaque URI. The Rich Text Editor used to provide the doc ID which allowed me to get the internal file path (ContentService.getInternalFilename) but the Rich Text Editor has now been updated to use opaque URIs, so I need a different strategy.

• I am passing the HTML from a rich text editor into a custom plugin. The plugin needs access to the images, but the only reference is the opaque URI. The Rich Text Editor used to provide the doc ID which allowed me to get the internal file path (ContentService.getInternalFilename) but the Rich Text Editor has now been updated to use opaque URIs, so I need a different strategy.

Children