I am creating a custom plugin which has references to 3rd party jars like xmlbe

I am creating a custom plugin which has references to 3rd party jars like xmlbeans, asis-axiom jars etc., I created a plugin project and then created a smart service.
I checked some sample plugins in the forum that has 3rd party dependencies ( for example Base64 Conversion Utilities - has dependency on castor). They just place the 3rd party jars under META-INF / lib and has a plain manifest file that contains only Manifest Version attribute.
I followed the same approach and placed my dependent jars in the META-INF/lib folder and there is a Manifest.MF file under META-INF with just version property.
I deployed this plugin jar , but it didnt work. I got NoClassDefFound Exception always.

I tried adding my depdendency jars in "ClassPath" attribute in Manifest.MF and my manifest now looked like:
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Main-Class:
Class-Path: schemaorg_apache_xmlbeans.jar apache-mime4j-core-0.7.2.jar axiom-api-1.2.13.jar axiom-dom-1.2.13.jar axiom-impl-1.2.1...

OriginalPostID-118374

OriginalPostID-118374

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Can you post the folder structure of the plugin project. I feel that the jar files has been misplaced.

Extract jar file into a folder, Open command prompt, go to jar file main folder which contains various folders using command prompt> hit the following command, tree/f

This will represent you the tree structure of the plugin project in windows command prompt screen, so that the practitioner can easily trace the issue from the basic level.
    Certified Lead Developer
    Can you post the folder structure of the plugin project. I feel that the jar files has been misplaced.

Extract jar file into a folder, Open command prompt, go to jar file main folder which contains various folders using command prompt> hit the following command, tree/f

This will represent you the tree structure of the plugin project in windows command prompt screen, so that the practitioner can easily trace the issue from the basic level.
Children
No Data