The following error was raised by the Export SQL to Excel function: Name is insufficiently unique

Certified Senior Developer

Hi Appian folks,

I am getting this error on Export SQL to Excel smart service - "The following error was raised by the Export SQL to Excel function:  Name is insufficiently unique".

I have configured "Document_name_to_create" on this node by appending now() after the document name i.e. "Document Name " & now().

I understand that this error comes up when document name is not unique, although I have appended now() in the end, the error doesn't seem to resolve. How do I fix this issue?

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • +1

Found the root cause here. The document name in a constant that was fetched by Copy Document Service node and the one fetched in Edit Document Properties node in case the document already exists - the document name is the same in both cases. That is why this error comes up on Export SQL to Excel node.

So this was the data issue.

• +1

Found the root cause here. The document name in a constant that was fetched by Copy Document Service node and the one fetched in Edit Document Properties node in case the document already exists - the document name is the same in both cases. That is why this error comes up on Export SQL to Excel node.

So this was the data issue.

Children
No Data