Error when trying to download AWS Opensearch plug-in from Appian Appstore

Certified Associate Developer

Hello,

We are connecting both appian and AWS. will upload documents from appian side and in aws will extract and store the data. Now to populate data in  Appian to establish a connection found a "AWS Opensearch".plugin. When trying to download getting an error stating "This app is available to download for Appian Customers, Partners, and Employees. Please make sure to self-associate from your profile". Can someone guide me what needs to be done from my end to use this plugin. Or any restrictions for using this plugin what other approach i can take to get the data using opensearch service

Regards,

Chaithra

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Associate Developer

In continuation to the above we are not able to download from App Market alternatively we can download from Admin Console > Plugin.

Now we have created a connection object using access key, secret key and OpenSearch endpoint and able to successfully establish a connection. As part of integration Operation = Search and index Name = XYZ index name.

1. And to work on Document JSON field i don't see any information / any documentation which explains how to use the plugin, what to pass. Can someone guide me what should be the format which needs to be passed.

2. Any knowledge from where i can get the documentation for use of plugin if it is not downloadable from AppMarket.

Your response is much appreciated.