Component plugin index.html not found

I've created a new company specific Component Plugin following the Package Structure - Appian 24.2. It was submitted, approved and signed. When I've tried to deploy it in our cloud-based DEV environment, then plugin upload returned with an error. In the logs I can see the following:

2024-07-23 20:34:59,754 [ajp-nio-0.0.0.0-8009-exec-13068] ERROR com.appiancorp.plugins.LoggingPluginEventListener - Failed to load Plug-in 'plugin-id' (plugin-id) version 0.0: 'customfield (1.0.6) - Could not find html-entry-point file: index.html'
2024-07-23 20:34:59,757 [ajp-nio-0.0.0.0-8009-exec-13068] ERROR com.appiancorp.plugins.DeployUploadedPluginReaction - Failed to deploy plugin file customfield_1.0.6_signed.zip
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Plugin was deployed but not successfully enabled

We've checked the plugin file with more colleagues together, and it follows exactly the required structure, and index.html file is in the customfield/v1 folder as required.

Did you face similar issue? If yes, what was your solution?

Server version:

Appian Version 24.1
Execution Engines 3
Application Server Configuration Single
Hosting Environment Appian Cloud

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• After a long step by step investigation without any support by Appian (though it was requested more times), we figured out the problem. It was the following:

1. At a point of our plugin development, we added a new parameter with height name. According to the documentation (found during the investigation, https://docs.appian.com/suite/help/24.2/component-design.html#common-parameters) there is already a common parameter with this name. In this documentation it is mentioned that "Avoid adding these parameters to your component so you don't end up with duplicate parameters." which sounds that this duplication is not a problem. But this is our root cause.
    2. The error message in log is totally misleading, therefore you are not able to figure out without long investigation, what is the real root cause of an error. And it did not come up during the review before signing, though we mentioned in the package submit that we have this problem.