Problem with dumping data into database using import excel smart service

I am having same field names in database table as well as in my excel file. Also configured it in data store correctly. But while using import excel smart service to dump data, even after providing same table name as database table, data source name- "jdbc/Appian", and excel document having similar fields, there is no error populating but I cannot see my data in my database, nothing's happing there. 

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Associate Developer
    If you are still facing the same issue, share the following:
    • Database table name
    • Import Excel to Database smart service configuration(Database Field Name, etc.)
    • Sample Excel file
    Without all these details, it is difficult to help.
  • Sure,

Here are the details:-

Datbase table name- AE_TEST_ImportExcel

Database field names- 

EMP_ID FIRST_NAME MIDDLE_NAME LAST_NAME AGE DATEOF_BIRTH EMAIL_ID BLOOD_GROUP GENDER DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEMENTTYPE MOBILENUMBER

excel file- name- AE_TEST_ImportExcel

Excel field names- 

EMP_ID FIRST_NAME MIDDLE_NAME LAST_NAME AGE DATEOF_BIRTH EMAIL_ID BLOOD_GROUP GENDER DEPARTMENT EMPLOYEMENTTYPE MOBILENUMBER

smart service configuration- 

data source name- ="jdbc/Appian"

table name- ="AE_TEST_ImportExcel"

document- =todocument(pv!employeeDetails.documnetId)  // I am able to locate the document in the folder with the document Id

datastore table- AE_TEST_ImportExcel

• Sure,

Here are the details:-

Datbase table name- AE_TEST_ImportExcel

Database field names- 

excel file- name- AE_TEST_ImportExcel

Excel field names- 

smart service configuration- 

data source name- ="jdbc/Appian"

table name- ="AE_TEST_ImportExcel"

document- =todocument(pv!employeeDetails.documnetId)  // I am able to locate the document in the folder with the document Id

datastore table- AE_TEST_ImportExcel

Children