Docx from dynamic template throwing error

Certified Associate Developer

Hi,

Iam getting error “An error occurred in executing an Activity Class” for ‘Docx from dynamic template”smart service .The plugin which used needs to be updated.Is the issue will resolve after updating this plugin?If its not please help me to resolve this as we faced this issue from aug 19 onwards and it is working fine before that, Attached the screenshots of node outputs ,node inputs ,system logs for reference.

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer

Regardless of any problem you currently have, it is important to keep all your plugins updated to the latest versions.

I have been checking the conversations for that plugin in the app market and some people mention that they had problems after an Appian update and could fix it by installing the latest plugin version. I think it is worth a try as it can not become worse.

Certified Lead Developer

Regardless of any problem you currently have, it is important to keep all your plugins updated to the latest versions.

I have been checking the conversations for that plugin in the app market and some people mention that they had problems after an Appian update and could fix it by installing the latest plugin version. I think it is worth a try as it can not become worse.

Children