I would need to parse each line of .txt file. Actually I downloaded the Shared C

I would need to parse each line of .txt file. Actually I downloaded the Shared Component GetData and I'm using the Getdatafromdocument() function but unfortunately I'm not able to split each line. I already tried to catch the char(10) and char(13) but it didn't work properly.
I should apply some rules for each row and that's why it would be really important to save the content line by line in a pv!singleRow.
Is it possible to identify a row, analyze it and then proceed to the next row?
Thanks in advance!...

OriginalPostID-136836

OriginalPostID-136836

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Radha, I don't believe this expression is expected to work with a docx. Docx (and xlsx) file extensions are simply zipped archives with directories of xml documents. It is a round about way to achieve your use case of reading the docx, but you can use the "Archive Utilities" shared component to unzip the docx and then read the document.xml file inside the word folder.
  • Radha, I don't believe this expression is expected to work with a docx. Docx (and xlsx) file extensions are simply zipped archives with directories of xml documents. It is a round about way to achieve your use case of reading the docx, but you can use the "Archive Utilities" shared component to unzip the docx and then read the document.xml file inside the word folder.
Children
No Data