Hi, I'm trying to add a custom data type to my smart service. Wit

Hi,

I'm trying to add a custom data type to my smart service. Without CDT declaration, I can install the smart service but if I add it, I get this message in the application-server.log :

com.atlassian.plugin.PluginException: com.appiancorp.type.config.pojo.PojoTypeImportException: Could not generate XSDs for the classes [class com.solypse.etde.etde_import]. Cause: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.IllegalAnnotationsException: 1 counts of IllegalAnnotationExceptions (APNX-1-4166-001)

I just added the "netbean" cdt example, it's my first test and I'm not so good with Java so excuse me if the answer is obvious.

I'm using Appian 7 and jre 1.6

Thanks,

Olivier

appian-plugin.xml :
---------------------------------
          <datatype key="et_importDTin" name="Et Import Data Type">
<class>com.solse.et.et_import</class>
</datatype>

<smart-service name="et_import" key="et_import"
class="com.solse.et.et_import" />
</appian-plugin>

OriginalPostID-57953

OriginalPostID-57953

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Ok, that's fine, I see it. What I want to do is to be able to pass a bunch of values from an appian process to a java program, modify them, and returns results to the process. Inside java I think I have to write SampleBean sb = new SampleBean(); to get the values. I have to initialize them inside the process before but don't know how so far as it's the first time I use CDT (and Smart service either). For the output, I have to initialize output parameters and then find how to fetch them from the process ? Without using too much of your time, thanks for a few guidelines, it will help !
  • Ok, that's fine, I see it. What I want to do is to be able to pass a bunch of values from an appian process to a java program, modify them, and returns results to the process. Inside java I think I have to write SampleBean sb = new SampleBean(); to get the values. I have to initialize them inside the process before but don't know how so far as it's the first time I use CDT (and Smart service either). For the output, I have to initialize output parameters and then find how to fetch them from the process ? Without using too much of your time, thanks for a few guidelines, it will help !
Children
No Data