Hi, Inside Eclipse, is a command Appian/Import Datatype. The win

Hi,

Inside Eclipse, is a command Appian/Import Datatype.
The windows title is "Export an Appian plug-in bundle"
Help says "Import Appian Datatype"
Browse widget is named "Export Directory"

I know that export for one is import for the other but I get a bit lost. Which directory has to be selected ? Xsd Input ? What will be the results ? Class files ? Where ?

Thanks

OriginalPostID-57999

OriginalPostID-57999

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • My problem is that even if I followed Appian Creator Plug-in for Eclipse, import the same xsd inside Appian and Eclipse I still get this error :

[Plugin Hot Deploy] ERROR com.appiancorp.plugins.LoggingPluginEventListener - Failed to enable Plug-in 'etde' (com.solypse.etde) version 1.0.0: 'Of the specified classes [com.solse.et.ET_CDTxlin], the following cannot be found: [com.solse.etde.ET_CDTxlin] (APNX-1-4165-002)'

Datatype is ok in data management, datatypê seems also ok in the plug-in

<datatype key="ET_CDTxlin" name="Et Import Data Type">
    <class>com.solse.et.ET_CDTxlin</class>
    </datatype>

What could be wrong ?
  • My problem is that even if I followed Appian Creator Plug-in for Eclipse, import the same xsd inside Appian and Eclipse I still get this error :

[Plugin Hot Deploy] ERROR com.appiancorp.plugins.LoggingPluginEventListener - Failed to enable Plug-in 'etde' (com.solypse.etde) version 1.0.0: 'Of the specified classes [com.solse.et.ET_CDTxlin], the following cannot be found: [com.solse.etde.ET_CDTxlin] (APNX-1-4165-002)'

Datatype is ok in data management, datatypê seems also ok in the plug-in

<datatype key="ET_CDTxlin" name="Et Import Data Type">
    <class>com.solse.et.ET_CDTxlin</class>
    </datatype>

What could be wrong ?
Children
No Data