We are using the Receive File Over FTP plug in to grab a .txt file. We configure

Certified Associate Developer
We are using the Receive File Over FTP plug in to grab a .txt file. We configured the username and password in the third party credentials and tried running the process and did not receive any errors and did not get the file as well. What steps do we need to take to receive error codes when running the proccess?

OriginalPostID-138403

OriginalPostID-138403

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Colleeny, any luck with fixing the issue you faced ? I am having exact same issue but with SendFileOverFTP smart service.

ProcessExec00 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest ERROR com.appian.ps.plugins.sftpsmartservices.SendFileOverFTP - Error getting message for code missing.scs.field from bundle SFTPSmartServices.SendFileOverFTP.

Can you please let me know what was the cause and the fix ?
  • Hi Colleeny, any luck with fixing the issue you faced ? I am having exact same issue but with SendFileOverFTP smart service.

ProcessExec00 : UnattendedJavaActivityRequest ERROR com.appian.ps.plugins.sftpsmartservices.SendFileOverFTP - Error getting message for code missing.scs.field from bundle SFTPSmartServices.SendFileOverFTP.

Can you please let me know what was the cause and the fix ?
Children
No Data