Hi, Trying to modify a smart service using CDT exchanges, I'm str

Hi,

Trying to modify a smart service using CDT exchanges, I'm struggling with input and output modifications.
Wanting to add one output to the working input/output schema, I followed those steps :

Remove jar plugin
remove DCT with system management/delete after checking there was no impact (I deleted process and template as it's a development system)
modify xsd, add line, reload it both in Eclipse and Appian, check if class and appian ok
Wait for application-server.log to get "Successfully un-installed Plug-in <my plugin>"
Export new jar in Eclipse

Unfortunately, I still got this message

[Plugin Hot Deploy] ERROR com.appiancorp.plugins.LoggingPluginEventListener - Failed to enable Plug-in 'et' (com.solse.et) version 1.0.0: 'The Smart Service Module was invalid: Smart service input and output count does not match the count for the existing smart service registered as com.solypse.etde.ETDE_xlimp
Existing size: 2
Incoming size:...

OriginalPostID-58009

OriginalPostID-58009

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • ... 3
    Existing parameter names: [ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=ET_CDTxlin.first,it=1,v=<null>], ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=ET_CDTxlin.second,it=3,v=]]
    Incoming parameter names: [ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=ET_CDTxlin.first,it=1,v=<null>], ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=ET_CDTxlin.res,it=1,v=<null>], ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=ET_CDTxlin.second,it=3,v=<null>]]
    (APNX-1-4104-005)'

It's obvious, first and second old parameters are still there.

I got this error several times. The only way I found to 'success' was to completely rename my plugin, which is a bit dangerous.

So, in my idea, a plugin is not really completely unregistered by removing the jar file as it's said there :

forum.appian.com/.../2987

Did I forgot something ?

Is there a way to check if a plugin is really unregistered or to remove it manually ?

Thanks,

Olivier

plugin Code

@Input(required = Re...
  • ... 3
    Existing parameter names: [ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=ET_CDTxlin.first,it=1,v=<null>], ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=ET_CDTxlin.second,it=3,v=]]
    Incoming parameter names: [ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=ET_CDTxlin.first,it=1,v=<null>], ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=ET_CDTxlin.res,it=1,v=<null>], ActivityClassParameterSchema[name=ET_CDTxlin.second,it=3,v=<null>]]
    (APNX-1-4104-005)'

It's obvious, first and second old parameters are still there.

I got this error several times. The only way I found to 'success' was to completely rename my plugin, which is a bit dangerous.

So, in my idea, a plugin is not really completely unregistered by removing the jar file as it's said there :

forum.appian.com/.../2987

Did I forgot something ?

Is there a way to check if a plugin is really unregistered or to remove it manually ?

Thanks,

Olivier

plugin Code

@Input(required = Re...
Children
No Data