I'm trying to read an xlsx file with Apache Poi. Program works but when I tr

I'm trying to read an xlsx file with Apache Poi. Program works but when I try to put it in a smart service, I get an error java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException

after line XSSFWorkbook
File file = new File(fileName);
OPCPackage opcPackage = OPCPackage.open(file);
XSSFWorkbook myWorkbook = new XSSFWorkbook(opcPackage);

I wonder if the error would come from user's rights as the error seems to be at createDocumentPart. I'm using Appain 7 on Windows server 2008. With which account does run a smart service ? Where is it's temp folder ?

Thanks,

Olivier

ERROR com.appiancorp.process.engine.UnattendedJavaActivityRequest - An error occurred while executing activity: id=536883553, classname=com.solypse.etde.SolImportExcel
org.apache.poi.POIXMLException: java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
          at org.apache.poi.xssf.usermodel.XSSFFactory.createDocumentPart(XSSFFactory.java:62)
          at org.apache.poi.POIXMLDocumentPart.read(POIXMLDocumentPa...

OriginalPostID-58453

OriginalPostID-58453

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Thanks for this answer. I stopped to post on tempo as I understood it was not the best place to ask this sort of question. That's why I went to your smart service that seemed closest to my needs.

Yes, some training is always good but there are no session so far in France.

I'm going to try again your suggestions I hope it will finally work because I'm adding up and down jars for past 3 days. Thanks very much for your time !
  • Thanks for this answer. I stopped to post on tempo as I understood it was not the best place to ask this sort of question. That's why I went to your smart service that seemed closest to my needs.

Yes, some training is always good but there are no session so far in France.

I'm going to try again your suggestions I hope it will finally work because I'm adding up and down jars for past 3 days. Thanks very much for your time !
Children
No Data