I need to copy some folders with subfolders and files from File System into App

I need to copy some folders with subfolders and files from File System into Appian Document, I'm using Appian Collab / Filesystem Utilities to do that. It works fine and the whole folder structure is copied. But I also need the folders to be deleted after the coping job is done. I set Remove after Copy flag to true, but it only deletes all the files from the file system and leaves all the folders/subfolders behind. Does anyone know what can be done to achieve this?

On a side note, The Appian Document from Designer View has a Batch Upload, which will load a ZIP file into the Appian and unzip it. Is there a way to use Smart Service to load a ZIP file into Appian and unzip automatically?

Thanks in advance.

OriginalPostID-140698

OriginalPostID-140698

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi Eduardo,
    We have used Move to File System smart service to move the appian document to the file folder and getting the output doc from file system once the document is processed. The issue is that the polling is occuring for the old documents but not to the document which moved to file system today.It was working fine till last week.
    Any suggestions why does the polling not occur for the new files?

Thanks in advance!
  • Hi Eduardo,
    We have used Move to File System smart service to move the appian document to the file folder and getting the output doc from file system once the document is processed. The issue is that the polling is occuring for the old documents but not to the document which moved to file system today.It was working fine till last week.
    Any suggestions why does the polling not occur for the new files?

Thanks in advance!
Children
No Data