What's the best and optimized way to copy the whole content of View_Legacy F

What's the best and optimized way to copy the whole content of View_Legacy From DB_Legacy to Table_Appian in DB_AppianBusiness and/or Is there a component that is able to compare 2 table structures and give as output only the differences?
- Both DataSource are mapped in Appian and available through the use of DataStore.
- View_Legacy belongs to a Legacy System.
Periodically the source View_Legacy is updated by an External System; that's why we need to compare the content of the two structures and update Table_Appian according to the current values of View_Legacy.
Thanks in advance!

OriginalPostID-149520

OriginalPostID-149520

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • First of all thanks as usual Sikhi! I totally agree and this is equal to my thoughts.
    In addition my idea is using Appian as Orchestrator and getting the database to do the work as I don't want to get Appian to transfer large amounts of data could because of potential memory/stability issues.
    The challenge here is that we have to transfer and compare large amounts of data (more than 1000 rows) at 30 mins freq and, a part from the readOnly view, we can't have the control of the legacy Database (because of permissions, rights, approvals ecc.).
    In order to keep the view and table in sync this procedure should be completed in one shot.
  • First of all thanks as usual Sikhi! I totally agree and this is equal to my thoughts.
    In addition my idea is using Appian as Orchestrator and getting the database to do the work as I don't want to get Appian to transfer large amounts of data could because of potential memory/stability issues.
    The challenge here is that we have to transfer and compare large amounts of data (more than 1000 rows) at 30 mins freq and, a part from the readOnly view, we can't have the control of the legacy Database (because of permissions, rights, approvals ecc.).
    In order to keep the view and table in sync this procedure should be completed in one shot.
Children
No Data