Hi Everyone, Is there any smart service that can be used to get the process

Hi Everyone,
Is there any smart service that can be used to get the process variable names by process id? If that is possible, In case of CDT type variable, how can we get each field name in that CDT?

Thanks in Advance

OriginalPostID-150485

OriginalPostID-150485

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi,
    Thank you all for your reply.
    I have built smart service to get process variable details belongs to perticular process. I am getting process variable names, types and values in the below format
    ProcessVariableInstance[runningType=3020,runningValue=<null>,name=CDT,it=3020,v=<null>],
    ProcessVariableInstance[runningType=1,runningValue=1,name=firstvalue,it=1,v=1],

Here I am able to get only CDT names but not its field names. Here how can I get fields of that CDT based on its name dynamically?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
  • Hi,
    Thank you all for your reply.
    I have built smart service to get process variable details belongs to perticular process. I am getting process variable names, types and values in the below format
    ProcessVariableInstance[runningType=3020,runningValue=<null>,name=CDT,it=3020,v=<null>],
    ProcessVariableInstance[runningType=1,runningValue=1,name=firstvalue,it=1,v=1],

Here I am able to get only CDT names but not its field names. Here how can I get fields of that CDT based on its name dynamically?

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance.
Children
No Data