Given an Application object (com.appiancorp.suiteapi.applications.Application re

Given an Application object (com.appiancorp.suiteapi.applications.Application retrieved by the ApplicationService) is there an API call to obtain all the Datatypes (com.appiancorp.suiteapi.type.Datatype) instances referenced by the Application? I am looking to get the list of CDT types declared under the "Records" tab in the Application Designer. It appears to be possible to do something similar by iterating over models and process nodes to obtain the variables they use (and then mapping the associated types), but I would like to see what is actually declared in the Application Designer interface....

OriginalPostID-60325

OriginalPostID-60325

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Using the Appian public APIs, it's not possible to get the Appian Objects referenced within an Application. As you described, you can traverse through a ProcessModel to retrieve this information, but again it will not give you what you are looking for, and more-so I would not recommend doing so. Can you please share your use case? We may be able to come up with an alternative. Thanks!
  • Using the Appian public APIs, it's not possible to get the Appian Objects referenced within an Application. As you described, you can traverse through a ProcessModel to retrieve this information, but again it will not give you what you are looking for, and more-so I would not recommend doing so. Can you please share your use case? We may be able to come up with an alternative. Thanks!
Children
No Data