Out of my General Interest..... , I knew that for each process model version the

Out of my General Interest..... , I knew that for each process model version there will be a file which is stored in a specified path which we can get the data using the configurationloader class and getBasePath methods and so on...., How is a specified version of a rules and constants are getting saved in the back end? In order to know this information how could i get that information? and More over if a Process model Version is deleted, the File which is stored for that version will be deleted from that path. But How will be the behaviour of the content (regarding the rules and constants)... Please suggest!!!

OriginalPostID-151984

OriginalPostID-151984

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Certified Lead Developer
    Hi Harsh ,
    You will be able to see the XML file for each process model in the _admin/model under appian installation directory,But this is not the case with the Rules and constants. Rules and constants gets store inside the KDB. So to interact with them you need to user API
    e.g Content content = cs.getVersion(id, ContentConstants.VERSION_CURRENT);

You can refer any smart service code related to content under share component for more reference