Implemented this Download DataSubset Plugin. Is there any data limit while expor

Implemented this Download DataSubset Plugin. Is there any data limit while exporting data to excel? Getting 500 Error. Please help

OriginalPostID-153095

OriginalPostID-153095

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• What is the exact error in the app-server stack trace? On what version of Appian are you using the Plug-in?
  • It may be due to the incorrect CDT field names in your rule or there should be some data type mismatch.
    Certified Associate Developer

Hi anithag33,

500 Error can occur due to several reasons. If you could check your server log, you could identify the root cause. Can you please check the log or provide the code to debug further.

Here I have mentioned a few scenarios where we get 500 error.

1. Generated URI limit length might exceed the max limit.

2.  Field name and Field Value mentioned as wrong.

3. No of column name and column values should match.

• Hello Anithag,

Please take a look at the above suggestions, it will help you if any of the above suggestions is happening you should be able to see it on the log files.

I have experiences some limitations with that plugin which is more on the "Query" timeout which is around 60 seconds. is not that much the size of the data. Since I needed a bunch of more data I switched to another approach on which I use the standard approach giving the process more time (running asynch) and giving the user some status. this worked well and the user knows if the data is big it might take more time to get the file and not right away.

Another thing I didn't liked from the plugin version of the same is that you have to create 1 process model map the objects into a DataSubset

Jose