Please do tell me if there is any update to "Create Excel File From a Templ

Please do tell me if there is any update to "Create Excel File From a Template" plugin to handle xlsx. Also is there any alternate that I could use to populate an excel sheet like the "MS Word doc from Template"

OriginalPostID-154117

OriginalPostID-154117

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hy guys,

Can you be more specific with the description. I used the information from above but it seems that I;m doing something wrong, when generating the excel the fields are blank.
    I use a query rule in a script to bring in the process an array of an custom object with different collumns.(Example I have an array like this {[id:1, name: George , status:noobie],[id:2, name:AppianUser, status:helpfull]}.
    How can I map the data from the querry in the generated excel.

Thanks in Advance,
    George
  • Hy guys,

Can you be more specific with the description. I used the information from above but it seems that I;m doing something wrong, when generating the excel the fields are blank.
    I use a query rule in a script to bring in the process an array of an custom object with different collumns.(Example I have an array like this {[id:1, name: George , status:noobie],[id:2, name:AppianUser, status:helpfull]}.
    How can I map the data from the querry in the generated excel.

Thanks in Advance,
    George
Children
No Data