How can we get the system icons like "Timer event", "Script task&

Certified Lead Developer
How can we get the system icons like "Timer event", "Script task", "XOR" nodes? I have got the icon id from the process node(Using API) but I'm unable to access the icon in any ways. Please suggest me the way to get the icons of a nodes. or Where can I get those icons?

OriginalPostID-156588

OriginalPostID-156588

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    Edurado,
    My intention is not to set an icon to my plug-in. The requirement is to get the process node details.

Let say, We can get the "User input task" node of the process in the plug-in code, by using API. I can able to fetch the details of "User input task" node like id, name, UUID, description...etc. Along with these details, I need to get the Icon as well. And, all these details should be output of my plug-in. So how can I achieve this?
    Certified Lead Developer
    Edurado,
    My intention is not to set an icon to my plug-in. The requirement is to get the process node details.

Let say, We can get the "User input task" node of the process in the plug-in code, by using API. I can able to fetch the details of "User input task" node like id, name, UUID, description...etc. Along with these details, I need to get the Icon as well. And, all these details should be output of my plug-in. So how can I achieve this?
Children
No Data