Hi, I am new to Appian. (Appian 7.6) Question about People Functions

Hi, I am new to Appian. (Appian 7.6)
Question about People Functions plug in.
I have an expression rule/function getgroupsformemberuser(ri!username). I believe this will return Group ids of that user (example: test: username: jsmith output: Group:[xxx]). So, this function gets list of groups user belong to. I would like to pass multiple usernames as an input. (example: test: username: jsmith; asmith; bsmith; output: Group:[xxx];Group:[xxx]; etc. Is there any way to do this?
Thanks          

OriginalPostID-156905

OriginalPostID-156905

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    If you have a variable containing multiple users (ri!users for example) - off the top of my head, you can do this easily using apply() functionality, such as:
    apply(fn!getgroupsformemberuser, ri!users)

As a basic explanation, the apply() function takes another function and calls it once for every member of an array you feed it; the output is another array containing the results.
    Certified Lead Developer
    If you have a variable containing multiple users (ri!users for example) - off the top of my head, you can do this easily using apply() functionality, such as:
    apply(fn!getgroupsformemberuser, ri!users)

As a basic explanation, the apply() function takes another function and calls it once for every member of an array you feed it; the output is another array containing the results.
Children
No Data