I am using the external JAR files while developing the plug-in. I have configur

Certified Lead Developer
I am using the external JAR files while developing the plug-in. I have configured these JAR files in the plug-in package.
And, It is working fine when it is running from Eclipse but it is not loading the plug-in when I'm deploying it.

I'm facing following problems while deploying and using as smart service.

1. Following is the error message when deploying the plug-in

"Failed to enable Plug-in '<Plugin Name>' (com.appiancorp.plugins.<pluginName>) version 1.0.0: 'There was a problem loading the descriptor for module '<Plugin module name>' in plugin '<Plugin name>'.
Error retrieving dependency of class: com.appiancorp.plugins.<plugin name>.<module name>. Missing class: org/abcd/manager/action/<class name>'"

But this class is actually exists in the JAR file. So Is there any other way to export plug-in with additional JARs?

I have modified the code(removed the code related to above class) and tried to deploy. it is deplo...

OriginalPostID-159899

OriginalPostID-159899

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    Certified Lead Developer
    ...yed successfully.

2. It is getting the same exception "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError" as above when I'm trying to use it. Now, this is with another class and which is also exists in the same JAR file. But this exception was not triggered while deploying or loading the plug-in. It is a run time exception.

Is there any other way to export plug-in with external JARs?
    Where can I check the external JARs in server to know that whether it is deployed or not along with the plug-in?
    Should I deploy external JARs separately? If it is then in which location should I do it?
    Certified Lead Developer
    ...yed successfully.

2. It is getting the same exception "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError" as above when I'm trying to use it. Now, this is with another class and which is also exists in the same JAR file. But this exception was not triggered while deploying or loading the plug-in. It is a run time exception.

Is there any other way to export plug-in with external JARs?
    Where can I check the external JARs in server to know that whether it is deployed or not along with the plug-in?
    Should I deploy external JARs separately? If it is then in which location should I do it?
Children
No Data