I am using getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule and following the steps in document

I am using getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule and following the steps in documentation.
forum.appian.com/.../Download_DataSubset_Plugin.html

When I complete selecting the filter, URL is getting generated but when I click on the link, 500 - Internal Server Error is showing up. We tried several solution provided in other post but nothing worked. We were forced to move the report to a process model using a different plugin. Attaching the code snippet here. Appreciate any help.

Report_HomeScreen.txt

OriginalPostID-164135

OriginalPostID-164135

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Try without keywords in parameters. Like below:

local!exportUri: getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule(
    rule!CTQG_ToExportableDataSubset,
    a!toJson(
    {
    datasubset: local!exportDatasubset,
    fieldNames: cons!FIELDNAMES_FOREXPORT,
    fieldLabels: cons!FIELDLABELS_FOREXPORT,
    filename: rule!FILENAME_FOREXPORT()
    }
    )
    )

One more suggestion. Pass only the first parameter (exportDataSubset). For remaining parameters you are already passing them from constants. So instead of passing them from parent rule, you can directly give them in child rule. But this is not related to your issue.
  • Try without keywords in parameters. Like below:

local!exportUri: getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule(
    rule!CTQG_ToExportableDataSubset,
    a!toJson(
    {
    datasubset: local!exportDatasubset,
    fieldNames: cons!FIELDNAMES_FOREXPORT,
    fieldLabels: cons!FIELDLABELS_FOREXPORT,
    filename: rule!FILENAME_FOREXPORT()
    }
    )
    )

One more suggestion. Pass only the first parameter (exportDataSubset). For remaining parameters you are already passing them from constants. So instead of passing them from parent rule, you can directly give them in child rule. But this is not related to your issue.
Children
No Data