I am having trouble installing the ldap tools plugin....this is the error messag

I am having trouble installing the ldap tools plugin....this is the error message that i got from server.log:

16:31:44,466 INFO [stdout] (ServerService Thread Pool -- 67) 2015-09-16 16:31:44,466 [ServerService Thread Pool -- 67] ERROR com.appiancorp.plugins.LoggingPluginEventListener - Failed to enable Plug-in 'LDAP Tools' (adusersynchronizationwithusernames) version 1.1.5: 'Could not create types for [class com.appiancorp.plugin.directory.type.LdapResponse]. Cause: An error occurred while trying to save the type information to the primary data source. No types have been imported. Cause: Type definitions could not be found in the primary data source for the following type ids: 1397 (APNX-1-4166-003)'

Any help would be deeply appreciated.....

OriginalPostID-167713

OriginalPostID-167713

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

• It seems this environment had the CDTs for this plug-in at some point in time. Later this server was migrated to another box or upgraded but the primary data source was changed for an empty one or the existing DT_MODEL table was wiped out which removed these CDTs from the Primary DS.

Every time you deploy a plug-in with CDTs the CDTs need to be compared with the existing version in the system to see if they need to be updated. This is the step that is failing, the CDTs cannot be compared because the existing ones are missing from the DT_MODEL table.

You need to make sure this environment is using the right Primary DS and that its DT_MODEL table wasn't tampered at any point. If it was, which is clearly the case, you need to recover it from a back-up or rebuild this environment.