I have Eclipse Juno and Java 7 installed on my machine. I went to "Help&quo

I have Eclipse Juno and Java 7 installed on my machine. I went to "Help" -> "Install New Software" -> "Add Repository" -> "Location" and I placed the link "forum.appian.com/.../site.xml" into the "Location" field. But, it is unable to connect and is giving the error as shown in the snapshot (attached). How to fix this ? Thanks.

OriginalPostID-172749

OriginalPostID-172749

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @ravir93: That error was because of connectivity issue, most likely proxy setting. If you're using Mars, it's under Preferences -> General -> Network Connections. You may have to find out what's your proxy server host name and port number, if "Native" option doesn't work for you. Also, you might have to provide credential (user/password) to in "HTTPS" proxy entry.

@mayankk718: I installed this Appian eclipse plug-in in Mars, but I have to keep latest Appian JAR files in a different directory, as the plug-in came with older Appian jars. At the end, I just created my own Ant build.xml to create Appian deployment package, and don't use the plug-in.
  • @ravir93: That error was because of connectivity issue, most likely proxy setting. If you're using Mars, it's under Preferences -> General -> Network Connections. You may have to find out what's your proxy server host name and port number, if "Native" option doesn't work for you. Also, you might have to provide credential (user/password) to in "HTTPS" proxy entry.

@mayankk718: I installed this Appian eclipse plug-in in Mars, but I have to keep latest Appian JAR files in a different directory, as the plug-in came with older Appian jars. At the end, I just created my own Ant build.xml to create Appian deployment package, and don't use the plug-in.
Children
No Data