I am using the Export to Excel plug-in - which is working fine, but I can't

Certified Senior Developer
I am using the Export to Excel plug-in - which is working fine, but I can't get the resulting Excel report to display my formatting correctly (specifically 'currency'). I have columns that contain dollar amounts and formatted them as 'currency' (also tried 'accounting' format) in the template, but when the report is generated - those columns are all formatted as 'general' even though the columns in the template are clearly formatted as 'accounting' for these columns. Any idea why this is happening...and how to resolve this? If it helps - I've attached my template.

Cost Summary Report - TEMPLATE.xlsx

OriginalPostID-180109

OriginalPostID-180109

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
    We have other templates that display currency formats w/ a $ and decimal. They are set up in the Template using the 'Accounting' format. I did the same with this one but when the report is generated, the format goes back to 'General'. Date formatting seems to hold, but for some reason 'Currency and Accounting' doesn't...but it has in the past. I actually came up with a workaround by adding the formatting in the SQL for the data that loads in the report but I'd like to resolve the issue of why the template doesn't retain the formatting.
    We have other templates that display currency formats w/ a $ and decimal. They are set up in the Template using the 'Accounting' format. I did the same with this one but when the report is generated, the format goes back to 'General'. Date formatting seems to hold, but for some reason 'Currency and Accounting' doesn't...but it has in the past. I actually came up with a workaround by adding the formatting in the SQL for the data that loads in the report but I'd like to resolve the issue of why the template doesn't retain the formatting.
Children
No Data