Export to Excel throws error 500. It works sporadically and errored 500 most of

Export to Excel throws error 500. It works sporadically and errored 500 most of the times.

com.appiancorp.ps.plugins.downloaddatasubsetfromprocess.ExportDataSubsetToExcelFromProcessServlet -
16:04:35,072 INFO [stdout] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-31) java.lang.ClassCastException
16:04:35,072 INFO [stdout] (ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-31) 2015-12-16 16:04:35,072 [ajp-/0.0.0.0:8009-31] ERROR com.appiancorp.ap2.PortalResponse - Error: 500

OriginalPostID-184647

OriginalPostID-184647

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @saravanana A few reasons that I could think of at the moment out of my experience re the 500 error in this plugin's implementation is:
    1. If the input parameter's length is abnormal, as it could result in hitting the maximum limit of the characters expected by plugin in forming the URL.
    2. If you are trying to export huge datasets.

And it would be grateful if you could add some more information re the amount of data(approximate number of rows and columns) you are trying to export in cases of failure, the way you are sending input parameter(number of filters and the data carried by this filterset), some more log data as we might find a 'Caused By' in the logs.
  • @saravanana A few reasons that I could think of at the moment out of my experience re the 500 error in this plugin's implementation is:
    1. If the input parameter's length is abnormal, as it could result in hitting the maximum limit of the characters expected by plugin in forming the URL.
    2. If you are trying to export huge datasets.

And it would be grateful if you could add some more information re the amount of data(approximate number of rows and columns) you are trying to export in cases of failure, the way you are sending input parameter(number of filters and the data carried by this filterset), some more log data as we might find a 'Caused By' in the logs.
Children
No Data