I'm trying to call a servlet plugin(hosted in SSO) using a java client , htt

I'm trying to call a servlet plugin(hosted in SSO) using a java client , http status code is 200 but response content shows the html with SSO page to authenticate .

How do I add any input security credentials call a custom servlet plugin from a process model ?

OriginalPostID-185960

OriginalPostID-185960

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • If you're using Apache HttpClient or similar Java client, you can first retrieve that login page (which you already done), and then do a POST with your login credentials, as if you're submitting the login form using browser. After that, your Java HTTP client should receive cookies representing authenticated session with the SSO system. Then reuse that HTTP client to invoke the target Servlet.
  • If you're using Apache HttpClient or similar Java client, you can first retrieve that login page (which you already done), and then do a POST with your login credentials, as if you're submitting the login form using browser. After that, your Java HTTP client should receive cookies representing authenticated session with the SSO system. Then reuse that HTTP client to invoke the target Servlet.
Children
No Data