Hi all, We are using "getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule" to downl

Hi all,
We are using "getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule" to download data into excel which works fine.

I'm using a multipledropdown in the UI to select multiple values and pass it to a rule to fetch the data which works fine.

However, the same result from the above rule is not getting downloaded to an excel when I select multiple values.I'm using queryentity to fetch data.

On the UI level, everything works as expected. It returns the data as expected even when I select multiple values.

Even the plugin downloads the data as expected except when I pass/select multiple values. I'm using [IN] operator to fetch data within my query entity.

It doesn't shoot any error in the app server logs. It simply opens a new excel sheet with empty data.

This only happens when I select multiple values in multipledropdowns.

Any inputs please!!!

OriginalPostID-187734

OriginalPostID-187734

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @phanibabuk May I please know the length of 'input' parameter? A common problem I have seen with the implementation of getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule is, the length of 'input' parameter - if it is too large, the plugin fails.

Also may I please know if you are sure that the rule being used in 'getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule' is able to parse the 'input' properly in case of multiple inputs generated using 'IN' operator? For suppose, let's say selecting too many values is causing a problem with 'input' parameter, so just select very few (say 2 values) values and see how it works.
  • @phanibabuk May I please know the length of 'input' parameter? A common problem I have seen with the implementation of getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule is, the length of 'input' parameter - if it is too large, the plugin fails.

Also may I please know if you are sure that the rule being used in 'getdatasubsetdownloadlinkfromrule' is able to parse the 'input' properly in case of multiple inputs generated using 'IN' operator? For suppose, let's say selecting too many values is causing a problem with 'input' parameter, so just select very few (say 2 values) values and see how it works.
Children
No Data