we are using "Download DataSubset (On-Premise) " plugin in reports fo

we are using "Download DataSubset (On-Premise) " plugin in reports for export to excel option , this works well if we have less amount of data ,however , at times , we get internal 500 error with "ConcurrentModificationException" in logs , any one has any clue on why we get this exception ?

OriginalPostID-189862

OriginalPostID-189862

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @rajasekharv It would be able to attach logs so that the practitioners can review if there is any hidden root cause.

As you are saying that your implementation is able to export small dataset, I don't think there is any problem with your implementation. I have seen issues more often when the size of dataset is large or size of 'input' parameter is large or when the plugin takes more than 60 seconds to complete. In short the plugin is more of constraints and would be helpful only when the implementation is small and simple. Also there are few posts in the forum that points out the limitations of the plugin.

Just in case, if you aren't aware of the above scenarios, having a glance over the documentation at https://forum.appian.com/suite/help/7.10/Download_DataSubset_Plugin.html would let you know about various limitations.

Further with respect to the suggestions made in the above comments, I don't think that increasing the memory or timeout limits of query, just for resolving the issue might not be elegant as this would be flagged in the Health Check as High Risk.
  • @rajasekharv It would be able to attach logs so that the practitioners can review if there is any hidden root cause.

As you are saying that your implementation is able to export small dataset, I don't think there is any problem with your implementation. I have seen issues more often when the size of dataset is large or size of 'input' parameter is large or when the plugin takes more than 60 seconds to complete. In short the plugin is more of constraints and would be helpful only when the implementation is small and simple. Also there are few posts in the forum that points out the limitations of the plugin.

Just in case, if you aren't aware of the above scenarios, having a glance over the documentation at https://forum.appian.com/suite/help/7.10/Download_DataSubset_Plugin.html would let you know about various limitations.

Further with respect to the suggestions made in the above comments, I don't think that increasing the memory or timeout limits of query, just for resolving the issue might not be elegant as this would be flagged in the Health Check as High Risk.
Children
No Data