Hi Are there any out of the box functions or any automated way to kn

Hi

Are there any out of the box functions or any automated way to know the updates to the plug-ins those are available in forum-> Shared components.

Thanks and Regards
Naveen

OriginalPostID-189927

OriginalPostID-189927

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @naveenp In that case, the answer to your question is No for the time-being. It is only possible when Appian provides a way to access it's information. As per my knowledge, still we can't say that whatever we desire for is available with Appian because each and every piece of information might not be stored. For instance, a plugin contribution has been done by me. While providing the documentation for the plugin, a very basic information has been requested and I don't think reading the data of the component will result in the way as you have been looking for.
  • @naveenp In that case, the answer to your question is No for the time-being. It is only possible when Appian provides a way to access it's information. As per my knowledge, still we can't say that whatever we desire for is available with Appian because each and every piece of information might not be stored. For instance, a plugin contribution has been done by me. While providing the documentation for the plugin, a very basic information has been requested and I don't think reading the data of the component will result in the way as you have been looking for.
Children
No Data