Am using FormAPI.setRequired("checkboxfieldid").id; in on load event o

Am using FormAPI.setRequired("checkboxfieldid").id; in on load event of form to make checkbox field as required dynamically. The checkbox allows multiple values. Am storing the selected values of checkbox in to DB.The statement is setting the field as required but it is not displaying the values that are selected. If am removing the required statement it is displaying the selected values. It is also working when checkbox is of single type and only 1 value is selected. Please help me how to make multivalued checkbox as required dynamically.........

OriginalPostID-65101

OriginalPostID-65101

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi raghunandan i have tried the approach which you have specified,its working fine.Its able to display values of checkbox but based on radiobutton value am making checkbox field as visible and required,So for the first time if at all the checkbox is visible then its displaying selected values but when i perform onclick event of radiobutton i.e say i have selected "No" and again i have selected "Yes" then the selected checkbox values are not getting displayed.
  • Hi raghunandan i have tried the approach which you have specified,its working fine.Its able to display values of checkbox but based on radiobutton value am making checkbox field as visible and required,So for the first time if at all the checkbox is visible then its displaying selected values but when i perform onclick event of radiobutton i.e say i have selected "No" and again i have selected "Yes" then the selected checkbox values are not getting displayed.
Children
No Data