Hi all, We are working on Appian 7.8 Currently, we have the foll

Hi all,
We are working on Appian 7.8

Currently, we have the following Appian health check plug-in i.e., appian-health-check-plugin-4.5.jar

We are get the following message when we try to get Appian Health Check Results.

The data collection was performed with a plugin that is no longer valid and cannot be processed. Please update to the latest plugin on your environments and re-run the data collection.

Do we have any latest plugin that I can download.

Please suggest.

Thanks in advance!!!!

OriginalPostID-191835

OriginalPostID-191835

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @phanibabuk I am not much aware of its installation or upgrade but I guess you can follow the instructions re the same by following the link mentioned in the plugin. And also you may need to delete the old jar, that is replace the old with the new jar file. As said by me earlier you can raise a support ticket if you are on cloud or speak to the support team if the Appian instance is on-premise. Else let's see if some one who has the experience of doing the same can guide you.
  • @phanibabuk I am not much aware of its installation or upgrade but I guess you can follow the instructions re the same by following the link mentioned in the plugin. And also you may need to delete the old jar, that is replace the old with the new jar file. As said by me earlier you can raise a support ticket if you are on cloud or speak to the support team if the Appian instance is on-premise. Else let's see if some one who has the experience of doing the same can guide you.
Children
No Data