Hi All. I am using the plug in Download DataSubset (Cloud) for exporting data to

Hi All. I am using the plug in Download DataSubset (Cloud) for exporting data to excel. On clicking the link I am getting the option of opening OR saving the file but on clicking that I am getting an error screen. On analysing the variables in Process Model - I saw that my variable of type Datasubset has data part as "data=[object Object]". Any idea what I may be doing wrong? I am trying to get this link working from a report.

OriginalPostID-193018

OriginalPostID-193018

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • @jaishankarj If the Datasubset variable is populated as "data=[object Object]", then the plugin might not get the export done properly for you as per my knowledge. Because the Datasubset variables should hold proper data, that is hold pagingInfo, totalCount, and data from all fields. From my experience, I think, a Datasubset variable stores a value as an Object if it doesn't understand the format. For instance, in the past, I have tried to populate Datasubset variable by using LabelValue pairs and the result is that, an Object was stored and finally made the export fail. I would like to suggest to test the implementation by providing the value in datasubset format, for instance, the data returned by query rule when pagingInfo is passed.
  • @jaishankarj If the Datasubset variable is populated as "data=[object Object]", then the plugin might not get the export done properly for you as per my knowledge. Because the Datasubset variables should hold proper data, that is hold pagingInfo, totalCount, and data from all fields. From my experience, I think, a Datasubset variable stores a value as an Object if it doesn't understand the format. For instance, in the past, I have tried to populate Datasubset variable by using LabelValue pairs and the result is that, an Object was stored and finally made the export fail. I would like to suggest to test the implementation by providing the value in datasubset format, for instance, the data returned by query rule when pagingInfo is passed.
Children
No Data