Plug-in to show a timer on a task form

Is there any plug-in available which can show a timer on a task form? Our requirement is to show a stopwatch on the screen to end user. End user will be completing a question answer form and wants to have a timer on the page for viewing purpose.

OriginalPostID-193219

OriginalPostID-193219

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • I see this post is older but I came across this problem recently and thought I would share my solution. So now that Appian allows for webcontent I am using a video of a stop watch. With youtube you can autoplay and set the current position of the video in seconds. Here is an example:

a!webContentField(
    label: "Web Content",
    labelPosition: "COLLAPSED",
    source: concat(
    "www.youtube-nocookie.com/.../taTfMdJn_oA
    local!currentdurationinseconds,
    "&controls=0&disablekb=1&fs=0&modestbranding=1&rel=0&showinfo=0&color=white"
    ),
    height: "SHORT"
    )

I didn't want the ads so I found a downloadable timer video and set up an interal site with a javascript media player.
  • I see this post is older but I came across this problem recently and thought I would share my solution. So now that Appian allows for webcontent I am using a video of a stop watch. With youtube you can autoplay and set the current position of the video in seconds. Here is an example:

a!webContentField(
    label: "Web Content",
    labelPosition: "COLLAPSED",
    source: concat(
    "www.youtube-nocookie.com/.../taTfMdJn_oA
    local!currentdurationinseconds,
    "&controls=0&disablekb=1&fs=0&modestbranding=1&rel=0&showinfo=0&color=white"
    ),
    height: "SHORT"
    )

I didn't want the ads so I found a downloadable timer video and set up an interal site with a javascript media player.
Children
No Data