I've written an Appian smart service plugin for an integration that has a de

I've written an Appian smart service plugin for an integration that has a dependency on jersey-client-1.18.jar, and jersey-core-1.18.jar. However, Appian's installation also has atlassian-rest-module-2.6.7.jar, which has classes with same name and package as in the jersey-client* and jersey-core* jars. The class loader seems to load the atlassian-rest-module classes, which is causing the following Class Cast Exception: Cannot cast com.sun.jersey.core.impl.provider.header.LocaleProvider to com.sun.jersey.core.impl.provider.header.LocaleProvider . Is there any way to resolve this class loading conflict so I may get my plugin smart service to use the jersey* jar classes? Appreciate your help.

OriginalPostID-196932

OriginalPostID-196932

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Tried leaving out the Jersey jars, but then I get this exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse.getStatusInfo()Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$StatusType;
    So doesn't look like I can leave out the Jersey jars. Any other thoughts on how I can resolve the class conflict while having both the Jersey and Atlassian jars present?
  • Tried leaving out the Jersey jars, but then I get this exception: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.sun.jersey.api.client.ClientResponse.getStatusInfo()Ljavax/ws/rs/core/Response$StatusType;
    So doesn't look like I can leave out the Jersey jars. Any other thoughts on how I can resolve the class conflict while having both the Jersey and Atlassian jars present?
Children
No Data