I've written an Appian smart service plugin for an integration that has a de

I've written an Appian smart service plugin for an integration that has a dependency on jersey-client-1.18.jar, and jersey-core-1.18.jar. However, Appian's installation also has atlassian-rest-module-2.6.7.jar, which has classes with same name and package as in the jersey-client* and jersey-core* jars. The class loader seems to load the atlassian-rest-module classes, which is causing the following Class Cast Exception: Cannot cast com.sun.jersey.core.impl.provider.header.LocaleProvider to com.sun.jersey.core.impl.provider.header.LocaleProvider . Is there any way to resolve this class loading conflict so I may get my plugin smart service to use the jersey* jar classes? Appreciate your help.

OriginalPostID-196932

OriginalPostID-196932

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • Hi gauravg568,

How are you integrating with DocuSign? Are you calling the DocuSign web service? If so, you might be able to get around this problem by generating your web service proxy classes using a different stack. For example, if you are using axis2, you can try with axis1.3 instead (the older version of axis works just fine but has only a few dependent jar files).
  • Hi gauravg568,

How are you integrating with DocuSign? Are you calling the DocuSign web service? If so, you might be able to get around this problem by generating your web service proxy classes using a different stack. For example, if you are using axis2, you can try with axis1.3 instead (the older version of axis works just fine but has only a few dependent jar files).
Children
No Data