Does anyone know if IFM can update old versions of CDT's? In my current test

Does anyone know if IFM can update old versions of CDT's? In my current testing, I am noticing only the current version of CDTs being updated. Older versions are outputting that a match was found and updated, but the process variable itself has not changed its value.

OriginalPostID-198125

OriginalPostID-198125

Discussion posts and replies are publicly visible

Parents
  • To be clear, I am trying to set a field on a CDT to be a particular value and old versions of the CDT that has the field is not being updated (Even though it is saying a match was found and updated) while the current version of the CDT is being updated correctly.

If what you said previously Eduardo, is still valid, then should process upgrading be commonly used when deploying newer versions of process models regardless to avoid some of these issues arising?
  • To be clear, I am trying to set a field on a CDT to be a particular value and old versions of the CDT that has the field is not being updated (Even though it is saying a match was found and updated) while the current version of the CDT is being updated correctly.

If what you said previously Eduardo, is still valid, then should process upgrading be commonly used when deploying newer versions of process models regardless to avoid some of these issues arising?
Children
No Data